Leave a legacy. There is no higher honor than to do the work of youth development in your name through a gift in your will. A bequest is a gift from your estate, a transfer of cash or securities made through your estate plans. Your charitable bequest ensures that The First Tee of the East Bay can continue to impact the lives of future generations of young people by providing educational programs that build character, instill life-enhancing values and promote healthy choices through the game of golf.
A bequest costs nothing now, yet gives you the satisfaction of being part of the work of The First Tee for years to come. If you have included The First Tee of the East Bay in your estate plans, please let us know. We would like to thank you for your generosity and make sure the purpose of your gift is clear.
The following guidelines are available to assist you and your attorney, accountant or financial planner:
- Charitable Bequests
- The First Tee will accept a charitable bequest in a will or testamentary trust.
- Beneficiary Designations
- The First Tee will accept a beneficiary designation or irrevocable trust, life insurance policy, 401k or other retirement plans.
- Charitable Remainder Trusts
- The First Tee will accept designation as a remainder beneficiary of a charitable remainder trust. The First Tee is not in a position to serve as Trustee.
- Charitable Lead Trusts
- The First Tee will accept designation as an income beneficiary of charitable lead trusts. The First Tee is not in a position to serve as Trustee.
Legal Name: The First Tee of the East Bay
Tax ID Number: 33-1103128