YOUTH EVENTS & OPPORTUNITIES
LPGA Girls Golf
- The LPGA Girls-Golf of the East Bay meets for 1.5 hours on the first Friday of every month beginning March 5 and ending November 2nd. All skill levels and participants ages 7 to 17 are welcome.
- Each class, the LPGA Girls Golf coaches help sharpen golf skills and empower participants by helping them build self-confidence. LPGA Girls Golf participants will experience how to set goals and be team players, as well as strengthen their communication and leadership skills all while honing their golf skills in a fun and supportive environment.
- 2018 schedule and registration coming soon!
Pebble Beach Field Trips
- Twice a year, once in September and once in February, The First Tee of the East Bay takes participants and chaperones on a full day field trip to Pebble Beach Golf Course in Monterey, CA. to watch the top PGA Tour players compete at one of the world’s top three golf courses. The event also features fun and interactive golf activities in the Chevron STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering, and Math) Zone.
- CLICK HERE for more information and to register for our February 11th trip.
NCGA Youth on Course Discount Card
- All Par level and above participants are eligible to receive the NCGA Youth on Course discount card. The Youth on Course card allows students to play golf at select courses throughout Northern California for reduced greens fee of $5.00 per round, and as low as $1.00.
- To apply for a youth on course card, please email Chris Moreno-Hunt at email@example.com and submit a $6.00 payment to The First Tee of the East Bay.
In-Session Driving Range Access
- All TFTEB active participants are eligible to receive one free small bucket of range balls per week during the 8-week session at the course they are enrolled in.
- For more information please contact Barbara Wallace at firstname.lastname@example.org
A/B Honor Roll
- All TFTEB students who received A’s or B’s (or their equivalent) on their Fall and/or Spring report cards are eligible to receive official recognition for academic excellence from our National Headquarters.
- For more information, or to submit your child’s grades please contact Barbara Wallace at email@example.com
Travel Squad Competitive Golf Matches
- TFTEB students in the Par level or above students are eligible to play in our traveling competitive golf team from June until August. Participants compete in friendly team matches against The First Tee of Contra Costa and Tri-Valley, all while building friendships, learning competitive golf, and having fun.
- Space is limited. More information and registration to follow later this Spring. Please contact Chris Moreno-Hunt at firstname.lastname@example.org for any questions.
Bay Bridge Cup Competition
- TFTEB students at the Par level and above are eligible to play in a two-way match against The First Tee of San Francisco.
- Space is limited. For more information please contact Chris Moreno-hunt at email@example.com
NCGA Internships, Caddie Academy, and Scholarships
- Summer internships at local Bay Area Country Clubs are available for students 14-17 years of age.
- Participants ages 14-18 are eligible to participate in the Caddie Academy. If selected, participants will be able to caddie at local country clubs and earn a minimum of $40 per round.
- For more information, and registration please visit https://youthoncourse.org/play/opportunities/ or call Chris Moreno-Hunt at 510-352-2002
National Youth Opportunities
- For all National events and scholarships please visit https://thefirsttee.org/programs/youth-opportunities/